Take out your pencil and paper, school’s in session and the topic is “Footwear 101”. Nylon’s Style Editor-at-Large Dani Stahl, gives us her top ShoeDazzle picks for the upcoming season and they are chock full of pieces that will meet the most notable trend requirements.
1. Carven ” I love grey and think it’s a chic alternative to black this season and every season! Plus, this boot’s cowboy inspiration and studs are so in.”
2. Lenice “This boot’s pattern detail ties in with the grunge trend, which is coming back in a big way this fall; it was all over the runways.”
3. Hailee “Brown boots only get better with time! This color is amazing and the gold hardware is so hot right now. Just throw on rolled-up jeans and a T-shirt with it and it makes the outfit.”
4. Marybeth “I am a Mary-Jane fan through and through! These cute croc-stamped wedges can be dressed up or dressed down, and will look insane with socks or tights.”
5. Charge “I am an old-school sneaker head and have collected hundreds over the years. The invention of the sneaker wedge is a girl’s dream come true. This python print really makes these shoes a must-have.”
6. Lucerne “I am loving the toughness of this bag’s accent chain and its color! I have an obsession with grey bags and am dying for one this season because the shade is neutral, but ultimately acts as a pop of color.”
7. Chevron To You ” I love this bracelet for its graphic element adn rugged strap. It looks great alone or becomes a perfect piece for layering.”