The Superbowl is tomorrow! Did you forget? No need to worry, we’ve got a super snack recipe that is simple and scrumptious! You are sure to wow friends with this tasty treat. Touchdown!
- 25 Strawberries
- 12 oz. bag of dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Two large coffee mugs
- Piping bag
- Wax paper
- Start by thoroughly washing the strawberries. It’s important to fully dry the berries so the chocolate will stay on.
- Set the berries aside, and fill up one of the coffee mugs with the dark chocolate chips.
- Stick in the microwave for 1 minute; quickly stirring the mixture so it doesn’t set.
- Dip the strawberry in the chocolate by its leaves, making sure to get an even coat on it.
- Set the strawberry on the wax paper to dry for 30 minutes.
- Once all of the berries are coated with chocolate and set out for 30 minutes, move on to the white chocolate football laces.
- Pour white chocolate chips into mug. Microwave for 30 seconds, remembering to quickly stir.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into the piping bag, and pipe in the formation of football laces.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
Facebook Comments Box