There’s something special about sippin’ hot cocoa by the fire, but you know what’s even better? Boozy hot chocolate, because it’s cold AF and the classic version just won’t do the trick. So, it’s time to get lit with this simple recipe that’ll have you feeling warm and fuzzy in no time!
Boozy Hot Chocolate
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 1 Cup Milk (Whole, skim, almond; whichever you prefer)
- 3 Tbsps. Cacao Powder (You can also use 1 packet of hot cocoa mix)
- 3 oz. Vodka
- 2 oz. Chocolate Liqueur
- A Few Ice Cubes
- A Handful of Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- In a small saucepan, heat up your milk over medium. Once the milk is hot, add your cacao powder (or hot cocoa mix) and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your cocktail shaker with the vodka, chocolate liqueur, and a few ice cubes. Shake until combined.
- Pour into glasses and top with mini marshmallows and chocolate sauce. Garnish with a long cinnamon stick and enjoy!
What’s your favorite hot chocolate recipe? Let us know in the comments below!