It’s Fitness Friday, and this week we hope you step up to a great cause! If you’re in LA, join the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on Sunday, March 14th! The race will take place at Dodger stadium, and you can help women get the treatment they need! You don’t have to run–you can walk!
Walking is a great way to exercise! Here are a few facts that we hope will encourage you to take a step in the right direction!
– Walking helps reduce the risk of some cancers, including breast cancer.
– Taking a walk not only burns fat and calories, but can actually control hunger!
– A good walk every day will increase circulation, make your skin look better, and help you get a good night’s sleep.
– Walking has been shown to improve mental alertness and elevate your mood.
– Regular walks will boost your metabolism and, according to some studies, slow the aging process!
– Long, slow walks will help you lose weight, but short, fast-paced walks will give your heart and lungs a great workout so they stay healthy and strong!
We know our Dazzlers can walk the walk and talk the talk. Have a great weekend!