Today is National Wear Red Day® and we’re celebrating here at ShoeDazzle®! We’re wearing our red, eating some heart healthy snacks and of course, introducing the Wynn deVelle pump to all our members to benefit WomenHeart. Wondering how to wear the bold hue? We thought we’d give you a few tips, so you could join us in supporting the 42 million American women living with or at risk for heart disease!
- Make any outfit pop by wearing red accessories like jewelry, a great clutch or shoes
- Pair a red tank or blouse with tailored black pants or jeans and a black jacket
- Shine in a deep red cocktail dress. Complete the look with black or amethyst accessories.
- Use a red trench coat as the focal point of your outfit
- Show off your smile with red lipstick!
- Remember that red comes in a variety of shades for a variety of styles and skin tones: try burgundy, ruby, maroon, coral, rust, rose, wine, raspberry, scarlet, or, of course, the infallible bright red.