It’s the holiday season and the time of year to sparkle, shine and get glam! Eye makeup is the part of getting ready that can either make or break your festive ensemble. Grab some good makeup brushes and follow this step-by-step eye makeup guide to make your eyes pop just as much as your outfit this year.
1. Start with a good primer and a loose, neutral-toned base – you can use face powder for this.
2. Apply a tan-toned eye shadow to the crease of your eye; blend.
3. Apply a brown-toned eye shadow to darken and dramatize the crease. Add this same color below the bottom lashes.
4. Use a larger brush to swipe a bright, shimmery gold shadow across the entire lid.
5. Add a dramatic line to the top lash with liquid eye liner (add a wing for an extra pop).
6. Apply a good mascara and false lashes to bring the whole look together.
The Novelty Lace Ruffle Sleeve Dress is simple, yet elegant. The Beatrice is the perfect holiday pump and pairs great with the Sky Full of Stars necklace. It’s time to stand under the mistletoe because all eyes will be on you – this look is holiday perfection!
What are some of your fav holiday looks?
Makeup by @mayra_rodrguezz