Here at the ShoeDazzle HQ we love to give the moms out there the love they deserve, especially on Mother’s Day. There are a lot of Phenomenal Moms out there and we created a curated a collection you can shop here. We talked with three of my favorite super moms and picked their brains on what they love when it comes to motherhood and fashion.
Find out how awesome they are, in no particular order of course!
Five facts we bet you didn’t know about JWOWW:
- I am an introvert – but an outgoing introvert.
- I’d rather stay in and watch a movie with my kids than go out any day of the week!
- I am not a fan of the beach because it gets really messy with the sand.
- I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- My obsession with Disney is greater than my kids’ obsession with Disney.
My Favorite ShoeDazzle shoe from the collection: The Braelynn Strappy Metallic Pump
My go-to mom advice is: Trust your gut. So many people are going to give you advice that works for their kids and their homes. You know what’s best for your children.
Five facts we bet you didn’t know about Apryl Jones:
- I play the violin.
- I have a degree in Radiation Science.
- I was born in Germany.
- I had a natural birth for both of my babies.
- I was in the Pussycat Dolls.
My go-to mom advice: Don’t be hard on yourself.
My favorite mom hack is: Bribe the kids with candy!
Five facts we bet you didn’t know about Vanessa Simmons:
- I love to cook and learn different recipes.
- I graduated at St. Johns University with a Bachelor in Communications.
- I ran track in high school and played volleyball.
- I have a new skincare line launching in the summer.
- Travelling to Egypt and Jerusalem are on my bucket list.
My go-to mom advice: Take it day by day. At first I was overwhelmed but needed to take it day by day, step by step.
The craziest style advice I have ever received: Always watch by example, never playing it safe.
Shop This Story