- OFFICIAL RULES. The following are the official rules (“Rules”) for the ShoeDazzle “Rough Night” Instagram Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to these Rules. You agree that submission of an entry form and/or participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
- SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by ShoeDazzle.com, Inc. (“Sponsor”), a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 800 Apollo Street, El Segundo, CA 90245.
- ENTRY & ELIGIBILITY. To enter the Sweepstakes, follow the directions on Shoedazzle’s Instagram post ( Follow @shoedazzle + @roughnightmovie, and comment on the dedicated post. One (1) Entry per person. Entries that are lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or altered for any reason, including hardware, software, browser or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility will be ineligible. Only legal residents of forty-six (46) of the fifty (46) United States, the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older may enter and participate in the Sweepstakes. Void in Rhode Island, New York, Florida, Alaska, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law Employees, agents, or representatives of the Sponsor, Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. or each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates (collectively “Sponsor Parties”), or each such individual’s immediate family (spouse or domestic partner, parents, siblings, children, and all of their respective spouses or domestic partners) and household members of each such individual are not eligible.
- PRIZES. The following “Prizes” are being awarded in this Sweepstakes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will win a Grand Prize of a private screening of the movie “Rough Night” and invite up to two hundred fifty (250) friends; approximate retail value (“ARV”): $3,514. The Grand Prize Winner will receive five (5) ShoeDazzle credits; ARV: $479.40. (1) Prize per person. Total Prize ARV is: $3,993.40. All results and decisions of the random drawing are final and binding in all respects. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. All results and decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded and any difference will not be refunded. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. will determine the theater location and the date and time of screening of the movie, in its sole and absolute discretion. The winner and his/her guests are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including, but not limited to, concession items at the theater and transportation to and from the screening. In the event the winner and/or his/her guests engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is exceedingly obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the screening experience early. Taxes related to the Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner is under no obligation to join the ShoeDazzle VIP Membership Program to redeem the prize and may elect to checkout as a “pay as you go” customer. Potential Winner may be required to show proof of identification, complete a 1099 form, and provide social security number in conjunction with Prize award/acceptance. Winner must be available to travel to the screening location within the time frame dictated by Sponsor.
Screening conditions: If Grand Prize Winner elects to partake in the screening without any guests or with fewer than 250 guests, the attendance of fewer than 251 individuals at such screening shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s obligation regarding the screening component of the Prize, and no additional compensation will be awarded. Screening is for one (1) showing only. Sponsor or its designee shall determine screening location, date and time. Screening must take place during the time period established by Sponsor. All expenses associated with traveling to and from the theater are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and his/her respective guests. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of winner and his/her respective guests, as applicable. Once screening date is determined, no change, extension, or substitution is permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Grand Prize winner is responsible for admittance of guests to screening subject to standard theater policy.
In the event Grand Prize Winner r and/or guest engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or is otherwise in violation of event rules, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the screening early, in whole or in part, and send the winner and guest home with no further compensation.
- SWEEPSTAKES. The Entry submission period of the Sweepstakes begins on June 15th, 2017 at 12:00pm PST and ends on June 20th at 11:59pm PST (“Entry Period”). Winners will be notified by email. If the winning Entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the Prize, or if the Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within seven (7) business days, an alternate winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If there is no winner by the 30th day after end of Sweepstakes, no further winners will be chosen. The name of the winners will be posted on ShoeDazzle’s Blog at
- GENERAL.This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of California, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. Sponsor will reject and delete any Entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal or deceptive and will disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or is otherwise in violation of the Rules. Sponsor Parties are not responsible for electronic transmission errors which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any Entry. Sponsor Parties are not responsible for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion or failure of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time, in its sole discretion, if the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including without limitation, the lack of Entry submissions, incomplete Entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, without notice. Upon cancellation or termination of the Sweepstakes for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant that (i) your Entry is original and that you are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entry, or you have obtained the necessary permission to include the Entry in the Sweepstakes, and that you have the right and authority to submit the Entry in the Sweepstakes; (ii) your Entry does not violate any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; and (iii) you are otherwise not in violation of any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree and hereby grant Sponsor and its affiliates permission to use, copy, modify, publish, and/or reproduce your Entry, including but not limited to your name, likeness, image, story and photos, for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes, in any form of media anywhere in the world, without further compensation to you except where prohibited by law.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND SPONSOR PARTIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PROCEEDINGS, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND EXPENSES FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED, BASED UPON, OR ARISING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, ATTENDANCE AT, TRAVEL RELATED TO, USE, INABILITY OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR ANY PART OF THE PRIZE, ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY OR EVENT.
In no event shall Sponsor or Sponsor Parties be liable to a winner or entrant for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, statutory or any other theory of liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, or any aspect of winner’s or entrant’s participation in or termination from the Sweepstakes as provided herein, even if Sponsor and Sponsor Parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Sponsor or Sponsor Parties be liable to a winner or entrant for any amount with respect to winner’s or entrant’s participation in or disqualification from the Sweepstakes, or from the termination or cancellation of the Sweepstakes. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or related to the Sweepstakes are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
If any section, provision, term or clause shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.
- INSTAGRAM DISCLOSURE: You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram from any and all liability associated with this Sweepstakes.
When you register as an entrant in the Sweepstakes your name, email address and will be collected. Once a Prize Winner is chosen, the Prize Winner’s first and last name will be publicly shared and displayed on ShoeDazzle’s Instagram page, ShoeDazzle’s website, and other promotional materials. The Prize Winner’s name will also be shared with any inquiring parties.
// End of Official Rules //