It’s no secret; we adore our muses and their effortless sense of style. So when we decided to refresh our wardrobe for spring, we couldn’t think of a better idea than to take notes from the girls who do it best. See our top five tips on updating your closet based on Devon of Devonrachel.com’s look below:
- Go Bold – Add bright elements to your look. We love Devon’s rich purple. But, pick a hue that compliments your skin tone.
- Balance – Dress down your ensemble with a bit of denim.
- Make a Statement – Mix different textures together. The snake skin of her purse and quilted fabric of her Hanneli’s complement each other perfectly.
- Add a Feminine Touch – You can’t go wrong with floral, and considering Easter is right around the corner I’m sure you can find plenty of it.
- Signature style – Make each outfit your own by adding a signature piece. Consistently lace your wrist with jewelry like Devon, or find a few rings that can do no wrong.
Photo Courtesy of Devonrachel.com