It’s National Hat Day and we’re celebrating with a little “spirit”! We mixed up an old-fashioned ManHATten with a little twist…all pun intended! It only takes a New-York-minute to make this treat. So, whether you like a classic fedora or a sassy floppy hat…throw it on with your new Keely pumps and take a sip. This one’s going to be a good one!
What you’ll need:
- 2 oz. Rye Whiskey
- 1/2 oz. Dry Vermouth
- 1/4 oz. Blackberry Syrup
- 1/4 oz. Caledonia Spirits Eldberry Cordial
- 2 dashes Urban Moonshine Maple Bitters
- Organic blackberries & blueberries for garnish
- Combine Rye, Dry Vermouth, Blackberry Syrup, Elderberry Cordial, and Bitters with ice.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with blackberries and blueberries.
Facebook Comments Box