It’s National Tea Month, and we’re celebrating with this Earl Grey Infused Cocktail! This gin-infused treat is sure to brighten your day with it’s sweet and tangy taste. The weather is starting to warm up in So-Cal, which means Spring is on the way! We are so ready to take this recipe for a whirl on a picnic date! Try it for yourself!
What you’ll need:
- 1.5 oz simple syrup
- 1.5 oz lemon juice
- 3 oz Earl Grey infused gin
- 3 ice cubes
- Club soda (sodium free)
- Dried rose tea buds (optional, for garnish)
- Tanquery Gin
• Infused Gin: add 2 tbsp loose leaf Earl Grey tea to 8oz Gin, and let it set for 2 hours; cover at room temperature. Filter into another container for use later.
- In a collins glass, combine simple syrup, lemon juice and the infused gin. Stir.
- Add 3 ice cubes and top off the glass with club soda. Stir.