It’s National Grapefruit Month, and we’re sipping this bittersweet treat! If you love a little sweet and sour, this refreshing cocktail is perfect for you! We know what you’re thinking…grapefruits are an acquired taste (to say the least). But, the key to making this fruit taste-bud friendly is to peel the skin to expose the fruit. It’s actually sweeter than you think! Try out this recipe, and let us know what you think! [Pictured: Candida pumps]
What you’ll need (serves 4):
- 1 1/2 cups red or pink grapefruit juice, preferably fresh-squeezed
- 1 1/2 cups plain seltzer
- 1/2 cup gin
- 2 tablespoons Campari liquer
- Ice cubes
- Grapefruit wedges for garnish
- Stir grapefruit juice, seltzer, gin and Campari together in a pitcher.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice and top with the cocktail mixture.
- Garnish with grapefruit, if desired.
Facebook Comments Box