It’s easy to get into a pattern of wearing those same sweatpants you’ve been wearing for days because let’s face it, you won’t get that hot study buddy of yours looking like you just rolled out of bed. The key to looking good on campus is to seem put together without looking like you’ve put in any effort. The first step is finding that perfect shoe and a good pair of loafers like the Shoedazzle “Katy” will do the trick to this look. A good loafer keeps you school-ready and is such a hot trend this Fall. To tie your outfit together, I would suggest adding a cool bag suitable for your laptop like the Shoedazzle “Geek Chic” lined case and pairing it with a trendy watch (Shoedazzle’s “White Haute” Watch) so you’ll be on time and looking your best.
- Topshop Tartan Drop Back Check Shirt, $56
- ShoeDazzle White Haute Watch, $39.95
- Essie “Stylenomics” Dark Green polish, $8
- J Brand Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans, $196
- Warby Parker Tenley Eyeglasses, $95
- ShoeDazzle “Geek Chic” Velvet lined case for iPad or laptop , $39.95
- ShoeDazzle “Katy” Loafers, $39.95